Horseshoe Bay Resort presents the 2015 Wine and Dine Festival
Join us the weekend of November 20-November 21st for the Hill Country’s ultimate Wine and Food Festival. Enjoy a five-course dinner on Friday evening where each course is thoughtfully paired with an outstanding varietal grown right here in the Hill Country. Direct from Austin, The Liz Morphis Quartet will be performing live plus you can help out a great causes by participating in the Charity Auction that benefits the Horseshoe Bay Resort Associate Relief Fund.
On Saturday, November 21st join us for cooking classes during the day followed by the 2015 Wine and Dine Stroll where you can sample wines from many Hill Country wineries and sample great food from area chefs, restaurants and artisans. Enjoy live music in the afternoon with a featured sunset performance by the Latin band El Ochete. It’s the event of the year at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Don’t Miss It!
Please note: If weather permits, Saturday’s events will be held outside on the Live Oak Lawn (The Resort’s Granite Ballroom will serve as the indoor location). Business casual attire recommend for Friday’s five-course celebrity dinner.
2015 Wine and Dine Festival Package includes:
- Standard accommodations Friday and Saturday night , 2-night minimum
- Wine Dinner admission inside the Granite Ballroom on Friday, November 20th (Doors Open at 6:00 p.m.)
- Passes to Cooking Classes and Celebrity Chef Appearances and/or book signings
- Sunset Wine Stroll admission for two on Saturday, November 21st featuring El Ochete, Live in Concert
- Commemorative 2015 Wine and Dine souvenir Glasses
- Package price based on number of adults and children (ages 5-12) in the room